Use current location
We have been proudly creating raving fans in Central Indiana for over 30 years. Our expert team members are well respected, and our focus has always been on customer service. We do more than just sell tires and service vehicles; we develop relationships with our customers. Our team members share a pride in being involved with a company whose mission statement includes making a positive difference in its respective communities.
We are a growing company with opportunities available at all levels for those individuals who are driven to be the best today and even better tomorrow.
Aggressive training programs for self growth
Tire Service Technician
Experienced Automotive Diagnostic Technician
Apply Now | Back to Jobs
Benefits: Health Dental, & Vision;
Compensation: $18.00 - $25.00 /Hour
$1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
You must be committed to providing quality and timely services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair utilizing the expertise attained through ASE Certifications and/or years of automotive repair experience. Additionally, minimize customer complaints through the provision of thorough yet time-effective repair services, and able to work independently of others, while also assisting collaboratively with peers. As a member of our team, you must also ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, adheres to shop safety and environmental practices, and operates equipment and customer vehicles safely and responsibly.
Looking for qualified candidates to serve our growing customer base at our Carmel, Southside and Northwest locations
· Diagnoses and repairs to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
· Adequately explain technical diagnoses, needed service and repairs to non-mechanical individuals, which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
· Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
· Keep store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
· Maintain an organized and neat bay area.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· ASE Certified Master Automotive Technician with L1 and/or minimum 2 years’ experience with vehicle repairs.
· Positive attitude and the ability to relate well with other employees and customers.
· In depth experience in vehicle maintenance and diagnostic repairs, including the use of shop equipment such as welders, lifts, diagnostic tools, etc.
· Must carry a valid driver’s license
· Pre-employment drug test, and background check required
· Base Pay: $18 - $25/Hour
· Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Vacation Pay and 401K
Employer is an Equal Opportunity & Drug-Free Employer
Best-One of Indy - Carmel
Best-One of Indy - Fishers
Best-One of Indy - Greenwood
Best-One of Indy - Castleton
Best-One of Indy - Glendale
Best-One of Indy - Northwest Indianapolis
Best-One of Indy - East Indianapolis
Best-One of Indy - Kokomo
Best-One of Indy - Avon
Best-One is a servicemark of M&Z, LLP. This use is under license.